Ya Gotta Have Art
I love thinking about how at any one time, there are always amazing exhibitions going on—- I’m making it a point to see as much art as I possibly can. A quick snapshot:
1. David Bowie at the V&A in London. March. Wouldn’t miss it for the universe.
2. NYC 1993 at the New Museum. Already buzz about this one. Gotta go to opening!
3. Beatrix Potter. Sweet. Kids will love this one too
4. Matisse at the Met. My husband and I love Matisse.
5. Jeff Koons at Gagosian LA.
Chrissy Crawford, founder of ArtStar —and wearer of RT— is a passionate fountain of art information and we love her mission of providing quality art for everyone, at all price points. Glitter at Dusk is an example of what kind of work can be found on her web site. Lovely!